Ride Updates

  • 23 Apr 2018 7:29 AM | Ron Heuglin

    Raining with more on the way.

  • 16 Apr 2018 4:10 PM | Barbara Martin

    Too cold. Too windy. 

  • 16 Apr 2018 8:31 AM | Bekki Livingston (Administrator)

    Monday April 16. Cold with possible snow showers

  • 15 Apr 2018 12:48 PM | Glenn & Lisa Todd (Administrator)

    Still raining and I don't trust the weather predictions and road conditions

  • 15 Apr 2018 10:32 AM | Carla Dearing

    I will post at noon if the ride is cancelled due to the conditions.

  • 15 Apr 2018 9:25 AM | Percy Black

    ride cancelled due to wet conditions 

  • 15 Apr 2018 8:00 AM | Perry Finley

    changing start time today to 2pm due to morning rain

  • 14 Apr 2018 7:46 AM | Steven & Rita Sarson Family

    Two Bridges Ride from State Street cancelled due to ongoing possibility of rain. 

  • 14 Apr 2018 7:32 AM | Barbara Martin

    Threat of storms. Cancelled per Kaufman. 

  • 14 Apr 2018 5:45 AM | H. Michael Crawford (Administrator)

    Predicted heavy rains throughout Shelby County (for at least first 4-5 hours) has prompted me cancel the ride.


Click for Louisville, Kentucky Forecast 
©LBC
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software