10/20 Iroquois Special 35 mile and Slow & Easy 17 mile

19 Oct 2012 7:02 PM | Donald Snow
The weather forecast indicates possible morning showers. At this time I plan to continue with these rides. I will check again at 7:00 a.m. and post an update if weather causes a cancellation.

Be aware that I-71 and part of I-264 will be down to one lane. There are no surface street closings that would interfere with these rides.

Any questions email me or call 502-558-8979.


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software