Good First Century for April 28th.

27 Apr 2013 10:27 AM | Charlie Drexler
The weather forecast for tomorrow does not look good for the Good First Century.  However, Richard and I will wait until tomorrow morning at about 6:30 am to make the final call.  If it is raining and streets are wet, we will most likely cancel the ride.  Check the Club's Ride Updates page for the final call in the morning.  We will post the go or no go information there.



Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software