Give Me Liberty TMD Century is on for Saturday!

31 May 2013 9:07 PM | Kirk Roggenkamp, Cathy Hill

There is a 40-50% chance of isolated storms all day tomorrow on our route and moderately strong winds, so be prepared to get wet and even seek shelter here and there as scattered storms pass thru.  Every rider is responsible for their own wheel, and for their own decision to ride or not.  Obviously, risks are elevated when roads are wet, hills are steep, and weather is bad.  Make your own decision based on your experience and comfort level -- that's what I plan on doing.  But if even a small group shows up in Corydon and is prepared to ride, then the ride is a go and the stage counts.  Extra time may be added to finish if significant time is spent waiting out weather conditions on the route. If I think it's safe enought to ride, Cathy and I will sweep at the same pace as always.  If we don't, a designated captain will sweep at a reasonable pace for safety of others riding.  Don't sweat it if you choose not to ride tomorrow, at the end of the day, it's still just a bike ride - nothing more.


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software